Surfboard's Hiring Event for Women
Are you looking for a dynamic career in tech? We have an opportunity for you.
This Women’s Day, gift yourself a dream job!
Surfboard Ventures is committed to gender equality and diversity, and, to that end, we’ll be celebrating Women’s Day by conducting a hiring event for women and giving them their dream job.
About Surfboard Ventures
We are an early-stage investment firm that supports resilient entrepreneurs to reach early milestones in their startup ventures. Our portfolio companies—Raw Engineering and Contentstack—on the other hand, provide more stable enterprises with a modern content management solution and innovative digital transformation services. Together, through all our group companies, we aim to equip businesses of all sizes with a competitive advantage that helps them scale even greater heights.
Contentstack is a headless CMS with an API-first approach that puts content at the center. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments.
Recently recognized as the Gartner PeerInsights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe.
Raw Engineering is an Innovative Digital Solutions company providing Digital Transformation Strategy and Custom Development Services. They partner with the world’s best Fortune 500 Enterprises and Startups to deliver Headless CMS Strategy & Implementation, Mobile Apps, Websites, SaaS Products, Cloud Strategy, DevOps, and SRE Solutions.
Being in the industry for over 12 years, Raw Engineering is trusted by the world’s leading companies across a variety of industries, including IT, Finance, Sports & Entertainment, and Retail.
We are looking for women candidates with experience of 2-8 years for several job openings. As we are hiring for diverse women, their roles and responsibilities might vary depending on their years of experience.
You can work from anywhere in India based on the job role you apply for.
Full Stack Developer
Company: Contentstack and Raw Engineering
- Experience in NodeJS (for backend) and ReactJS/Angular (for frontend)
- Familiarity with Vercel/ Next JS/ VueJS / Gatsby
- Able to write tests (unit and automated)
- Knowledge of code integration and deployment on production.
- Experience in developing and pushing NPM modules (SDKs, Scripts, Solutions)
- Good understanding of the GitHub workflow.
- Knowledge of databases, preferably MongoDB, Redis, and/or any Relational databases
- Basic knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming concepts is preferred
- Knowledge of serverless technologies, preferably lambda functions
Company: Raw Engineering
- Working knowledge of Core Java, Android SDK, and Android Studio.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Basic knowledge of app’s lifecycle with a foundational knowledge of Google’s Android design principles, interface guidelines, and best practices
- Experience using RESTful APIs for connecting Android applications to back-end services
- Experience implementing offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools for Git/SVN.
- Knowledge of software best practices, preferably Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment
- Experience working with HTML & CSS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as JSX, Flux, or Redux)
- Experience in React.js routing
- Achieve pretty smooth (60fps) UI in React.js
- Experience in building a single-page application in React.js
- Experience in working with complex, scalable, distributed systems
- Familiarity with the latest specifications of EcmaScript and comfortable coding in Typescript.
- Knowledge of Isomorphic React is a plus
What You Will Get
- Interesting Work | We hire curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, corporate job. This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Awesome People | We like to work with fun, driven people who like to push themselves and support each other. This means we spend time together - with spontaneous office happy hours, organized outings, and community volunteer opportunities. We are a diverse and distributed team, but we like to stay connected.
- Bragging Rights | Our efforts pay off and we work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your work will make you the most interesting person at your next family gathering.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package | We pay competitive salaries and reward hard work. Medical Coverage for you and your dependents.
Interested in joining us? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb 24, 2021.